Why am I getting an error that there is no account associated with my email when I log in?
- There’s a typo in your entry: We’ve all been there! Double-check your email to make sure everything is correct.
- Your account was deactivated: If you haven’t logged into your Lite account in a while, there’s a chance your account was deactivated. You must log in 2 or more times in a 180-day period, if there are no log-ins during that period, the account will be deleted in 7 days.
How do I reset my password?
- Forgot Password: Click this link to reset your password https://app.socialstackpro.com/password/reset
- If you know your password: If you’re already logged in, click the icon in the top right corner of the page, then click Profile. You’ll see a password reset option that allows you to enter your current password, along with a new password.
How do I manage my subscriptions?
- To manage your subscriptions: Log in to your Social Stack Pro account and click the icon in the top right corner of the page. Click Profile, then the red Change/Upgrade Subscriptions button. From there you’ll be able to upgrade or downgrade your plan.
How do I update my account information?
- To update your account information: Log in to your Social Stack Pro account and click the icon in the top right corner of the page. Click Profile, then you’ll see an option to edit and update your name and email address.
How do I log out of my account?
- To log out: Click the icon in the top right corner of the page, then click Logout.